Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Total Freedom

One day in December 2012, I drew a picture of a bird in a golden cage. The cage was beautiful, it was made of golden, but the bird couldn't fly and it didn't happy. I meant it for myself, thinking that I couldn't do everything because I didn't get the freedom I always dreaming of. Back to December 2012, it was true that I couldn't go anywhere and couldn't do anything I wanted. I thought those were the reasons of my unhappy feelings. I did complain about everything.

December 2013, I did everything I want, got anything I wish for, but I realize those were not the reasons of my happiness. I am not only happy, I am more than that. I am full of joy now. Where this all comes from? I cannot think of anybody but Him. I got my life saved by The Savior, it is the best reason to be happy. Moreover,He gives a right reason to life! It puts joy in my heart forever. I got a best friend and His name is Jesus. He always with me and never leaves me alone. That's enough to make me smile everyday.


Today, freedom for me is not going anywhere nor doing anything. Freedom is when my happiness is not depend on other people. Freedom is when i don't live for wrong reasons. Recently I found out that I cant feel any confusion anymore, in everything i see Him and He supplies me with never ending joy. There are tons of reason to be grateful and it all comes from Him.

Looking back, I don't wanna come back there, it was frightening. In my imagination it was a dark maze full of sticky green slime and lack of oxygen, but I couldn't see it before, or worse than that, I chose not to see. Thank You for opening my eyes. Thank You for setting me free. Thank You for never giving up on me.


I supposed to post this on December 2013 as a closing for 2013, too bad I was home and too busy meeting my hometownies :p
Anyway, happy new year! I believe that 2014 will be awesome because our God stays mighty as always. Have a blessed 2014!

3 comments:

  1. This is really encouraging, I feel how you felt in 2012. You have just given me do much hope, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Good Blog!! Please add follow by email option to blog so I can follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks evan, you can find the follow button on the left. I hope you are blessed by these posts :)

      Delete