Monday, July 1, 2013

Atheism versus Christianity and Something About Superior Existence



A couple days ago I read about atheism versus christianity in BBC news. The news says that Christian twitter user are happier than the atheist users. Actually, the news was a little bit non-sense for me. Tweets cannot be a measurement for happiness. We can tweet beautiful words while crying or angry. Remember that human love to play with words. 

With my curiosity, I opened one of well-known atheist twitter users. There, I found so many tweets that tried to offend people who chose to embrace one of beliefs world offers. But, the only thing I feel behind her words are disappointment and denial. It looked like she was disappointed about world's condition then accused it as God's injustice. So, she denied His existence. Because deep inside she believe that if God's was exist, world would be a good place. If God's exist, He must be an existence that full of love, not this cruel to let all these happened.
I think, the one who ignore someone consciously is the one who deep inside feel that one's existence the most. So she had to take effort to deny and ignore Him.
Let me try to explain this in an analogy. If you watch a musical performance, you can notice the wrong chords played or false lyrics sang if you listen to it carefully. If you're hearing and not listening, you wont notice that the singer made some mistakes.
But, as I have said above "tweets cannot be a measurement." This paragraph is only my speculation.

This finding triggered me to learn more about atheism, Christianity, and above all took me back to the basic; about superior existence who has power upon this world. Is He really exist? If He does Exist, who is He? I believe everyone once had these two question pop up in their heads, but only some are brave enough to ask it.

Those two question will make me post some posts about Christianity, atheism and something about superior existence next time. I'm a conservative blogger, I think two post a day are too much (hahaha). Besides, I want the reader to read patiently and carefully. Please, read it with curiosity, not with intention to judge which one is right and chose that one then blame the others. Be like a little kid who hears with intention to understand, not to reply or give judgement. So, happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment