Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Best Revenge Is Love


Hate and enemy is packaged into one thing. You have an enemy and you hate him, if you dont hate her then she would be an enemy. I know there are annoying, mean, shifty, savage, unlovable people in our life, but they are there and not going to go away from our life so soon. That’s the fact.


In Matthew 5:44, God ordered us to love our enemy and pray for them who have been being so mean to us. I’m not going to tell you an explanation about how good it will be to have such a golden heart, or any explanation that seems so saintly. 


Hating each other is like a war, and war gets your adrenalin up because you have a rival who will against you. The only ambition in a war is to defeat the enemy. But, what if the enemy is not responding? You will be the silly person who is busy sending war signal into someone who is doing everything else except responding to you. I believe that someday that silly person will be shame to see how silly she was.


Well, I thought the best revenge is to ignore. But, eventually I found that ignorance is the opposite of love, but the best revenge for hatred is to love more. Maybe when you are younger, there was one annoying aunty who loves to kiss you without knowing how much you hate her. What else can be more annoying than a kiss from your one-side enemy? So that I choose to love my former enemy, treat them well, and wish the best for them. If I love them, someday they will be shame for what they have done. Moreover, hatred is not good to be burden. Just let it go. Bringing it everywhere is like bringing foul potatoes. They are gonna spread disgusting smell. 


Now, lesson learnt. I choose to love my enemy and pray for the as God said, for I wanna see them change into something better. I hope now you understand why you better love your enemies. Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment